Wednesday, March 25, 2009

sunny day.

the weather here has been great. its been sunny during the day, a little breezy, beautiful really. there are often rain showers at night, but it helps me fall asleep.

i have to say, i love getting all these emails from home. the internet really is unbelievably helpful for keeping in touch with people on the other side of the ocean. every time i read a message or speak to someone from home, i am overwhelmed by the way i have some how managed to surround myself with the most amazing people. my friends and family are always there for me. my life is filled with people who care about my growth, my experiences, my health and well being... you guys still miss me, you guys haven't forgotten about me... thanks! i appreciate the fact that i have big, heavy rocks in my life and i take solace in the fact that no matter how hard the world or life may try and push those rocks away, they aren't budging. (jesus, my analogies have been so cheesy lately).

time for me to go eat my lunch and drink my tea in the park... turning my cheeks up to the sun, thinking about how much i miss everyone from home, reminiscing about all my happy memories and day dreaming about how nice summer will be.

<3Rd

ps. cliff jumping in wales this weekend!!!

1 comment:

kavika_ali said...

even if we wanted to, we couldn't forget you, rach!